Forms & Permits
- Add WildCat Meal Packs Online - billed to a credit card
- We will now be printing a 4 sided, 4 X 6 semi-glossy cardstock table tent. Table tent artwork needs to fit within a 4 X 6 template in Portrait Orientation and in a PDF, JPG, or PNG format file format.
- Table Tent will be changed out on a monthly basis.
- Due to the cost incurred from having to send these out to print, we will be charging all groups and departments a flat nominal fee of $30 per 4 X 6 panel for 190 tables in residential dining halls.
- You can purchase another set of 190 table tent spaces for another $30.
- We have a total of 380 tables in residential dining halls.
- We also have 96 tables in retail locations for a cost of $15.
- The cost incurred will actually offset what you would normally pay when printing them on your own and the labor costs involved in resetting the old table tents.
- We have 4-6 spaces available each month (depending on # of tables requested) in residential dining halls and 2 in retail locations.
Sick Tray Policy:
Northwestern Dining, as well as Residential Services, would like to ensure the comfort and wellness of all residential students by offering the Sick Tray Take-Out Request program. If you are not feeling well enough to leave your room or believe that you may be contagious, we ask that you take advantage of this great program by first downloading the Sick Tray Take-Out Request form.
*Please note: The completed form must be signed by either your Resident Assistant or Residence Director before a friend or roommate may pick up your meal.*
How it works
- Download and fill out thisform.
- Indicate what items you would like to have included in your sick tray.
- Have a member of the Residential Life Staff sign the form.
- Have your friend or roommate bring the form to the dining hall.
- A meal will be deducted from your plan.
- Tray Request forms are valid for one day at a time.
- Additional sick days require another form to be completed.
- Sick trays consist of light soup or broth, saltine crackers, ice cream cup, hot tea, banana, rice, grilled cheese, dry cereal, fruit juice, and a beverage. We will provide disposables so you can enjoy your meal.
- We're here to help. Email email@example.com for more information or call 847.491.2020.
(PDF Forms require Acrobat Reader 4.0 or better.) *
* Some of the documents on this page can only be viewed with the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader software. You may already have the software on your machine. If you are unable to view the document, you will have to download and install this free software.
If you do not have Acrobat Reader, or you need to upgrade to the latest version, you can download it from Adobe's Web site. Please complete the required information and click the "Download" button. Your Web browser will begin to download the Acrobat Reader installation file. After the download is complete:
Double-click the newly downloaded file. Follow the instructions on your screen.