Meal Plan Request/Change Form

RA Meal Plan Upgrade Form

Add Cat Cash

Add Departmental Cat Cash

Cat Cash Cancellation Form

NU Departmental Meal Voucher Request

Dining Advertisements: Table Tent Request Form

Northwestern Dining offers table tent dining advertisements for departments and student groups. These 4 sided, 4 X 6 semi-glossy cardstock table tents are printed, assembled, and placed on tables within dining centers by our team on the first of every month until the last day of the month.

You can purchase one panel for a nominal fee of $30 for 190 tables, $60 for 380 tables, and/or $15 for 96 tables. If you'd like to purchase advertisements in all locations, the fee is $75 for 476 tables. 

Please send your request for space, artwork, and Table Tent Request form by the 15th of each month to reserve your space for the following month via email by clicking here. Space is limited and the reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Sick Tray Request Form

    How it works:

  1.     Download and fill out the Sick Tray Request Form.
  2.     Indicate what items you would like to have included in your sick tray.
  3.     Have a member of Residential Life Staff sign the form.
  4.     Have your friend or roommate bring the form to the dining hall.
  5.     A meal will be deducted from your plan.
    Some things to know:
  • Tray Request Forms are valid for one day at a time.
  • Additional sick trays require another form to be completed.
  • Sick trays consist of light soup or broth, saltine crackers, ice cream cups, hot tea, rice, grilled cheese, dry cereal, fruit juice, and a beverage of choice.
  • We will provide you with disposables so you can enjoy your meal.
We're here to help. Email us for more information or call 847.491.2020.